John has been practicing immigration law for over 40 years, Consulting individuals in need all over the world. He was once appointed by the United States Department of Justice to be a U.S Immigration Judge and was the youngest attorney to be selected. John has received the AV rating, the highest possible rating from the prestigious Martindale Hubble Law Directory, is listed in the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, appears in Who’s Who in American Law and has also been listed in Best Lawyers in America for over twenty years.
- Served on the board of directors of the New Mexico ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union)
- Volunteer attorney of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee.
- Foreign Legal Consultant under the Law Society of British Columbia since 2009
- Served as an adjunct professor of immigration law at Texas Tech. School of Law
- Professor of immigration law at the University of New Mexico’s School of Law
University of New Mexico, B.A (1972)
University of New Hampshire School of Law, J.D (1977)
Schedule a Consultation
If you're dealing with a personal injury or immigration issue, don't hesitate to book a consultation with a qualified lawyer. Taking the first step towards seeking legal guidance can help you navigate your situation and protect your rights.Book a Consultation